THE ARCK ADVANTAGE | SRED CLAIMS THROUGH FORENSIC ANALYSIS
Many companies do not believe that they engage in any qualifying SR&ED activities, but in most cases, ARCK SR&ED Consultants have been able to identify unrealized eligible projects and subsequently delivered successful claims.
The truth is that ANY individual or businesses operating in and performing Research and Development within Canada may claim SR&ED. If they are involved in researching, or developing new or improving upon an existing materials, products, systems or processes may be eligible to receive SR&ED tax credits.
- Have you changed a process to reduce costs or to improve your manufacturing?
- Have you created a new product, made improvements or added new features to an existing product, or built a prototype?
- Have you designed or developed new software?
- Have you incurred costs related to a process, project or prototype that is incomplete because of unresolved technical problems?
- Are you involved in engineering, design, data collection, testing or other developmental work?
Industries that Qualify for SR&ED
- Aeronautics Aerospace
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Paper & Packaging
- Tool and Dye
- Waste Management
What did you do that was above and beyond standard knowledge within your field?
What was the obstacle that had to be overcome, or what was the concern that couldn’t be solved based on current industry knowledge? In other words, what were the challenges encountered?
(Systematic Investigation)Is the work evident of investigation, experimentation, and/or analysis, by qualified personnel?
Contact us for a FREE consultation and we will help you determine what's eligible.
Call 1(905)604-6156 or fill out this form below: